Stable version 1.70
Content Management System
eBookCMS - Windows, Linux, Mac and Mobile
- Remember save your database first for old versions or for new Update
- After version 1.65 keep your config.php, do not change YOUR_KEY or you lose your data.
A simple and light Content Management System
You must know something about howto building and developing PHP-MySQL based websites. The new version with PDO extension it is possible to use other databases. The last version was included mysqli driver but only works if you have mysqlnd extension enabled.
It's easy to install and fast
Knowing better this CMS
This is some features you will find in this CMS
- Multi-Groups (config file definition or setup-config table)
- You can use multi-templates
- Addons and plugin system
- Personal Messages
- Upload Images
- Bootstrap integration
It's so small: Total in zip file 279 kb
- Core engine (ebookcms.php) - 107 kb
- Admin file - 51 kb
- Framework API file - 117 kb
- Services - 5 kb
- Config file (config.php) - 3 kb
- 1 Database sqlite V3 if you want use sqlite
After installation use this data:
- Username: super
- Password: test
- Don't forget to change this password with one hard to guess.
- The first time you can change username, don't make mistakes you have one try to do that
- You are allowed to copy the script, modify the script, distribute and transmit the script to other people in the Public Domain.
- The only condition is that you leave "Copyright (c) 2016 Rui Mendes. All Rights Reserved." and keep my website link.
- Don't forget to include - eBookCMS/RTE is licensed under a "Creative Commons License".
- If you do not agree to the license agreement then you should destroy all copies of this script.
- Removal of this copyright notice will violate the license contract.